·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Chrysler can ****ing suck my dick.

Let me know when MOPAR in general makes transmissions, heating and cooling systems that work worth a ****.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.. Power seats?

You can turn your seat 180 degrees and set up a table. I think thats pretty cool. Like I said, the only thing I've ever liked from that corporation was Jeep. But they do have some damn good ideas. Heated and cooled cup holders, and now a table in the back of the van? Call me crazy but this is the kid of stuff that makes most people buy a car. Now, a lot of people here buy them for power and so they can mod them. Well, a soccer mom won't be trying to get 350hp out of her Town and Country, nor will she be turbocharging it..

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Ummm... My grandpa had a van from the '80's-90's that had a table and the chairs did cool stuff also.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha I think I remember those things. Did it have a friggen bed/couch thing in it?

And Chrysler's new warranty is a joke. You have to get a 'check-up' each year and if you miss your check up the warranty is void.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Chrysler can ****ing suck my dick.

Let me know when MOPAR in general makes transmissions, heating and cooling systems that work worth a ****.

I don't like GM, but I own one. the majority of domestic vehicles aren't built like a mercedes. Cheap, high production vehicles have low quality control standards. you're getting what you bought if you buy a dodge (chrysler) vehicle, as well as GM, or Ford. Don't hold a grudge because you may have had a bad experience with one. My dad used to have a 94 Dakota (mom's now) with the v6 that was towing a 3500 pound trailer w/o the towing package. we had the higher class hitch on it that was made for the dodge ram. that tranny lasted for a year with burned fluid. wow, that transmission was absolutely terrible /sarcasm.

FYI: don't be biased, it makes you sound like a fool.

The new town and country is like a soccer mom limo. I like the table thing though, that'd be hella sweet.

So you have to make a check up every so often? whats so bad about that? quite worth it to make the little appointment if they're going to pay for all the **** that WILL go wrong with it.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Hmm... I should buy an engine mod for my truck. Hey Dooms, what do ya recommend buddy (You have a 5.3 liter too no?)
Intake, Exhaust, Tune....the three cheap mods that wake up a naturally aspirated small block. From there, it's cam and heads.

Anyway, a table and rear facing seats in a vehicle are nothing new. Full size vans have had them for years and years.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I don't like GM, but I own one. the majority of domestic vehicles aren't built like a mercedes. Cheap, high production vehicles have low quality control standards. you're getting what you bought if you buy a dodge (chrysler) vehicle, as well as GM, or Ford. Don't hold a grudge because you may have had a bad experience with one. My dad used to have a 94 Dakota (mom's now) with the v6 that was towing a 3500 pound trailer w/o the towing package. we had the higher class hitch on it that was made for the dodge ram. that tranny lasted for a year with burned fluid. wow, that transmission was absolutely terrible /sarcasm.

FYI: don't be biased, it makes you sound like a fool.

The new town and country is like a soccer mom limo. I like the table thing though, that'd be hella sweet.

So you have to make a check up every so often? whats so bad about that? quite worth it to make the little appointment if they're going to pay for all the **** that WILL go wrong with it.
I own, drive and work on two Chrysler products everyday....

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
By the way. Mercedes reliability is very low, as is Land Rover, VW, Porsche, and Audi. Meanwhile Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Cadillac, and Buick are all above the industry average.

Buying a low priced vehicle does not mean you're going to have poor reliability. Sometimes it's the opposite because there is less stuff to break.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts