Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are missing. ;) no pics, but a story.

So, last night i was chilling, listening to music on my stereo (Sony ES33?-Bomb). When my sis goes," wanna go 2 chuck e cheese? " Im like with who?

She says her friends "J" (initial) little sister. Anyhow, There is 3 of us, 15$, so 5 each. Well, it was awesome. Won some EASY GAme where you push gas or nitro on "Monster bonus" and get 50. I only did it 3 times in a row though :confused: ? Anyhow, thats what i did. Bought some cotton candy.

Ate 2 slices, my step-bro ate 5! It wasn't even OUR family. We didnt know ONE person, he walks up and eats 5 Pizzas.

Anyhow, i'm lazy, so i might update details lata.

·
Registered
323 Posts
OH MAN, We usta have one of those. It was awesome. It was like a macdonalds on drugs.
Ah... *Memories*

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude, this one was small too. But 1 token a game? I played this one game, got 2 high records. Chuck E. Cheese is starting to die... I truthfully kinda feel sad...

I used to have this place called Shakys. They had pizza, mojos(kinda lik potatoe wedges) everything.

I have neva been to Dz. is it fun?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I will deliver...

Last time I when, I was in a uber pissed off mood and chuckee tried to hug me so I kicked him in the balls.

And the old Chuckee Cheese that was really close to Hooters, I used to hear moaning in the employee work room. That was fun.

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
empire 4 life said:
Its all about DZ-discovery Zone, chuck E chesse got nothing on DZ.
DZ owns, even though they went bankrupt about 5-6 years ago???

I hugged Chuck-E once, he smelled like a Mexican. stupid Rats......

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
DZ was the ****. I would get into so many little fights there when I was little. I was King of Discovery Zone until my parents came and picked me up.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
hmm
you sound like you are about 10 years old..just about too cool to go to this chucky cheeses and yet still thought it was awesome.

good luck with life and stuff.

this thread reminds me of how young some of you are.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
hmm
you sound like you are about 10 years old..just about too cool to go to this chucky cheeses and yet still thought it was awesome.

good luck with life and stuff.

this thread reminds me of how young some of you are.
I'd rather be at Chuckee Cheese then "Rollin wit my dawgs on 4-20 smokin da joint listen'n to tupac an' biggie break it down ghetto styyyle fo sho im such a wigga"

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
nick shut up...

I don't roll at 420 anyway. I do cruise with a shot gun now if that makes me ghetto I don't know.

just the idea of hangin out with a bunch of rats and terrible pizza and stuff I would think there would be a better way.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
funspot > all

weve had more world records set in funspots practically 6 acre 3 floor arcade/digital bowling alley than like anywhere in the world.

its crazy, they have cameras to rent out if you want to record yourself making a world record game. theres donald hayes, scott something, and a bunch of other guys from like 4 hours in each direction with plaques on the wall for their records, including the world's first perfect game of pac-man

oh yea, funspot has kickarse pizza too, and a rad driving range, and a sweet indoor golf center

1 - 20 of 35 Posts