Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tell my mom to get me apple sause while i was at practice cause she food shops on sundays. I come home and open the can and was like... looks a little dry. So i stired it. And i looked on the container and it said Chunky... i was like, didn't know they made Chuink apply sause

so i try some... I was like meh'. Ate some more and got one of those hard peices near the core and ****, and was like **** this. this stuff sucks.

Moral of story - i like my apple sause like i like my penut butter.... Smooth

--Jared

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I only eat homemade apple sauce.

Storebought apple sause tastes like sawdust. Regular and chunky.

Moral of the story, grind up and cook your own damn apple sause, it's heavenly.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chromekilla said:
I only eat homemade apple sauce.

Storebought apple sause tastes like sawdust. Regular and chunky.

Moral of the story, grind up and cook your own damn apple sause, it's heavenly.

i'm too lazy to do that ****. I buy apple sause at the store cause i'm jewish and can live off the ****. especially when it's mixed w/ boiled eggs, salt water, tuna salad, and matza bread :) yummy

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
It's worth it, I'll throw some in an envalope and send it to ya someday.

But it ruins storebought applesauce forever. I have friends who tell me they cant eat any storebought applesause anymore after eating my madre's homemade stuff.

I might also gmail some to ya.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
u've never been to pass over...

u never eat EVERYTHING together. But you mix it up. sprinkle light amount of salt water on the egg for flavor. Eat the tuna salad w/ the matza bread. maybe put some of the egg onto the motza bread. it's good eatin

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Some cinammon sprinkled on top of apple sauce is nice.

I dont grind any of my own foods except for chili powder (i get it really powdery, not like in resteraunts where its all chunky and nasty.) It spreads better too if its nice and powdery. Put it in some noodle soup or any rice-based meal and yum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts