Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 1987 or 1988 time frame I was just a kid but my Dad met a guy at a paintball field in LA area that was manufacturing a new paintball marker. I don't think the marker ever went in to mass production, but I could be wrong.

So this one is beat, but the action is still good and I'm thinking that with some elbow grease it would be back looking and working great once again. Is this worth anything to a collector? Does anyone remember this marker?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh... cool. Good 411.
I know this one was from at the latest 1988 as I remember using it in 1988, it could be 1987 (late). So maybe he went in to more production in 1990? Anyhow, I wonder if its worth anything..

·
0 Posts
Post it over mcarterbrown.com, they'll love this one over there, they have a large group of old school pump players.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I personally (and honestly) think that if you took it all apart, replaced o-rings, teflon seals, and a few screws and bolts that hold the pieces together, oil it up and probably clean up that back piece which is made of steel (and rusting), that the gun would look (and even function) solid. The action (pump) is still good to go and you can see the bolt moving back and moves smoothly. I think it uses the nelson (I think it was) style valve so those are standard and can be replaced, and springs should be standard.

It is still for sale. I guess I didn't subscribe to this thread, dang :( I will keep a better eye on it and also check out that other forum you speak of. Thanks!

·
ericdkillhound
139 Posts
okay seriously how much is the price for this marker i have been making custom markers for awhile and this is the perfect thing that i have been looking for

1 - 10 of 10 Posts