Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wouldnt it be cool if there where like city wide paintball games. Just have a day where you go throu a whole city and just have one BIG game, you could go in any building you wanted to hide in then pop out and shoot. COOL :yikes (awesome face)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
id be raiding refrigotors, holding my gun up to some mom's heas while she cooks me steak...maybe lobster

·
Banned
196 Posts
i've wanted to have one across 2 seperate islands... you go on boats...

·
Registered
15 Posts
id just stand on my roof and shoot people when they walked by, wouldnt be fun though and imagine the clean up of all the paint

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
paperplate said:
id just stand on my roof and shoot people when they walked by, wouldnt be fun though and imagine the clean up of all the paint
Dude you just ruined the fun of it. lol What where you thinking

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yea dammit don't mention clean up, this is fantasy we don't think like that in fantasy. No seriously i was at this smaller college in Missouri and seriously it would kick ass for a big game.

O

·
0 Posts
I dream about all that stuff everytime I come back from paintballing.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
alls i care about is the amount of food i could steal, and kitchens i could raid in all the chaos. U guys would be playing in the classrooms, caping teachers, im in the cafetira, sitting under the soda tap with a funnel full od ice.

O

·
0 Posts
If it was to happen, the whole town will have been looted by people like pbpro115. Not to ruin the fun.

·
Registered
16 Posts
lol pbpro15 its a good thing that there arent any of these sorta games or else you would end up being hugely fat from all that lobster, steak and pop you would be stealing..... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
ive always fantasised about a national paintball game...where one team starts in new york and the other starts in LA...sweeeeeeeeeeeetttt.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts