Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a scenario including "civil war" or "shotgun" style loading, what would be the best way to load the paint?
I assume in "civil war", only one ball can be loaded at a time, where as "shotgun" 2 could be loaded. Would you just drop the paint into the hopper, or remove the hopper altogether and just drop the paint into the neck? In the case of "civil war", is it even possible to load paint directly into the barrel?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wouldn't try loading via the barrel. Some pump guns you can remove the feed and load one at a time, other wise just take you hopper off and load thru the neck

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
We always dropped the paint in the feedneck, but using a swab or squeegee to load it would be 10x better and 10x more dangerous.

Making it 20x the fun! or would that be 100x the fun? Either way, MORE FUN!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Muzzle loading might be cool, except for the fact that we have 11 year olds playing. Paint breakage and the chance of "pain" due to improper loading. I think for now, it would have to be feed neck loading.

·
wannabe BADballer
48 Posts
i have 20 blue and 20 gray civil war infantry caps, and i wish that i could do CW games, with paint, but you know how messy it would get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts