1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
there movies are awsome lol,way better than jackass

D

·
0 Posts
funny as hell... "hes making his list.. checking it twice, see whose naughty or nice, CUZ HES GONNA ****ING KILL YOU!"

hahah "beastie man jerk me off!"

·
Registered
770 Posts
If you bad... people may stay outta your way.

But if you got $h1t, Aint' nobody F**kin' wit' you.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
heh, youve all probably heard this a thousand times but live in chester county (1 county over from bam) ive been in fairmans(bams local shop) and junk. i met bam too :)

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
The CKY movies own all. The band is just another one of those MTV bands though...and you all know how that goes.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are you ****ing joking me? the band isnt FAR FROM an mtv band. you dont know anything about the band to say that they are an mtv band. they hate mtv, they rarely even advertise themselves other than through their fans (the alliance). and just to let you know, the alliance is a fan organization, its not a fanclub or anything like that. cky is one of the only bands that i can probably name that stays 100% true to their fans and NEVER fails them. go to ****ing ckymusic.com and read ASK CKY.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
It usually takes me a while to stop laughing at people who think the guys in Jackass are the guys in CKY, too.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lowtryx said:
It usually takes me a while to stop laughing at people who think the guys in Jackass are the guys in CKY, too.
some of them are the same, johnny knoxville even appears in cky3 for like a second. just a few of them are in cky, other than tat, its just other people or friends of friends it seems like.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
pretty good fan. Not big on bam margera hes a pansy and hides behind his little cash pile. The rest are cool guys. Went to see cky a month ago.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i want to see them next time they ever come to long island, but they cancelled all their summer tour dates because they kicked out the bass player. also: their new cd is coming out i think sometime 2005, and the foreign objects cd is coming out on halloween. foreign objects is like jess margera and deron and im not sure if there is someone else, but it was their metal band before cky. foreign objects is really good, and jess was only 16 and deron was only 18...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts