Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so for all u people who saw it what did u think? how did u guys think it compared to the others... did anyone else notice how muhc better bam got at skating!hes amazing now... so whatcha think lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was good... yea cky is the best i dont skate but still i love em

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
XtremeVABalla said:
It was Hilarious when he CRAPPED on the window in front of those old people it was all runney and goey. LoL.The first one is still the best though this one had some very funny parts.
:rofl :rofl HAHAHAHA now I definetly want to see it! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
landspeed is my fav its funny when he pooes on the window though

·
Registered
678 Posts
CKY was first along with the little known movie called Steve-O. They combines the cast of Steve-O with Bam from cky and made jackass. Who else on this forum skates. And what deck do you have Paintballer200? I just broke both my trucks in half. I need them for christmas, im hoping my parents got em for me.(getting trux btw)

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
Grifty said:
CKY was first along with the little known movie called Steve-O. They combines the cast of Steve-O with Bam from cky and made jackass. Who else on this forum skates. And what deck do you have Paintballer200? I just broke both my trucks in half. I need them for christmas, im hoping my parents got em for me.(getting trux btw)
the most recent one i bought was a black label, nevermind the label, it was a good deck until it snapped

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
PaintballerX said:
Am I the only person without any bloody idea what Cky4 is? :confused:
well cky is like the thing before jackass started but as for the 4 part.....i guess its the fourth movie or sumthing. someones probably already said it but i didnt feel like reading

1 - 20 of 23 Posts