Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is stock but the barrel, which is a 10 inch progressive. Has the stock ION ASA...this gun has only been used once which was in a friends yard.

I am selling this gun for a friend...gun will come with the mag, progressive barrel, green elbow, quantum loader, and the stock ION ASA.

Friend mainly wants to trade everything for an ION...I think he might be able to add cash. He just wants it bone stock...only up he would want already on the gun is a clamping feedneck. He wants a blue one I guess.

If you are interested in buying...just make an offer.

Try e-mailing him before you ask me questions...He got it for free today and doesn't even know how it works or anything...so I am selling it for him...his e-mail address is [email protected]

Worked great today

heres a pic:

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuzzy said:
would he trade it for an xtra or a silver bullet? Can add stuff like a barrel or a regulator.
No, all he wants is cash, and if he trades, only for an ion...I am sure he could add some cash for an ion to anybody that is interested.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He wants wayyyyy to much...says he wants 200.

I am just going to ask some people at a nearby field and see if anybody will buy it, but if you want it for 200, i guess its yours.

Yea I know...200 is a bit much for this, but he keeps telling me that he has never used it so its pretty much brand new and thats how much he wants to sell it for...stupid, I know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts