Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other title: Official not a 2k4er or 2k5er thread. *pics*

Becuase threads like the Official Zombie killer thread angered me so, I have decided to make a thread free from such ridiculousness.

In this thread, you must post something from PBF that was awesome.

I contribute the ORIGINAL awesome lounge thread, once the longest thread on PBF.

"Got her coach her": An epic story of how our protagonist, Duo, looks for a girlfriend. At only 15, he finds himself having a crush on his friend, Stephanie.

He posts pics, forum goes wild.

Got her coach her

I honestly don't even remember how it ends, only that Duo becomes the forum hero for a while, and dispenses dating advice.

Attachments

• 66.7 KB Views: 208

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Dude, I looked through every one of those pages, and no picture of the girl... LAME!

<3 for Menace though, I miss that dude.

EDIT: It's funny looking through those old days threads, becuase most of the people posting on them are banned. lol.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CoolHipJim56 said:
EDIT: It's funny looking through those old days threads, becuase most of the people posting on them are banned. lol.

Sabman, andrew and airsoft guy comprised like half of all threads.

·
Registered
986 Posts
i remember a thread that was posted in the tippman forum when i first joined... it was about how awesome the a-5 was going to be. i forget who dug it up but it was great.... mac if you dig it up much <3 :hug:

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Barber said:
MulletDuoLlama.

The huge thread with the Spinners and the fighting and the.... greatness.
Haha how could I forget!

Does anyone have pics of jayhawk or mulletduollama still?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Oh my god, secks, remember that one dude with his angel? We told him to lube his board with cooking oil. And we told him the flux capacitor broke and all that.

That was good stuff.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Oh my god, secks, remember that one dude with his angel? We told him to lube his board with cooking oil. And we told him the flux capacitor broke and all that.

That was good stuff.
I thought it was motor oil...

But yeah I remember that. That was hilarious.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:

That was good stuff.
Haha, we also told him to make jello in his grip frame.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts