Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cleaned my gun today. It used to be dirty but now it's all sparkly and ****. Just thought all of you should know.

·
Registered
541 Posts
when one of my friends got his first gun, he came to me to fix it after the bolt jammed (im the neighborhood pb gun fixer). I pulled the bolt out, and he said, "Whoa, that comes out?"

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
croix153 said:
when one of my friends got his first gun, he came to me to fix it after the bolt jammed (im the neighborhood pb gun fixer). I pulled the bolt out, and he said, "Whoa, that comes out?"
oh geez, no wonder his boltl jammed!
I swear people shoud be handed a manual and forced ot read it before they touch a new paintball marker

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was the first time I cleaned it in like a year or so. It was pretty dirty, but now it shines like splatwithhonors forehead.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You should clean your gun to show you care.

The gun will respond in turn by functioning flawlessly.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I was more into paintballing I would clean it more often, but I only get to go a couple times a year because I'd rather go dirtbiking when I get the chance.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
If I was more into paintballing I would clean it more often, but I only get to go a couple times a year because I'd rather go dirtbiking when I get the chance.
I ride my dirtbike everyday when not paintballin but after a game will usually clean it the next night after ridin depends on how tired i am after the game

1 - 18 of 18 Posts