Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked up a used mini from a kid. from the looks of the dry paint in the hopper he busted a ball
in there and let it run into the mini. and now it has a real sticky residue in the mini. i had to soak the barrel for about 3 hrs just to get it clean. but i dont know how to get it out of the mini. this is my first e gun
with eyes and all that. im used to pulling my bolt and detent out of my cocker and squegging the the hole thing. so any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i tried that. its got some real sticky stuff in there. i couldnt get a dent clean up to my liking on just the feed neck.
like i said i had to soak the barrel for a while to get it clean. thinking i may need to break the gun all the way down.
is there any cleaning solution to help in the cleaning that wont hurt the gun inside and out.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
it probably would actually, if im right it would eat at the o-rings. just to be on the safe side id take the battery and noid out and then soak the rest of the marker.

to dry and clean it you will have to do a full tear down anyway

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
after further inspection, the barrel still has some gunk in it. and i havent even tackled the mini itself.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've never heard of this happening, I demand pics!
i would if i thought they would turn out. but dont think i can take pics inside the barrel. alot of
it is just a sticky film. no color. still shoots like a champ though. but not going to use it til i have
time to get it cleaned up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts