Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Decided to reopen and give you guys a chance. I am working on fixing everything as we speak. I'm making alot of progress. Keep this clean and you will still be able to use it!

Avanters
Technical Administrator

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Avanters said:
Decided to reopen and give you guys a chance. I am working on fixing everything as we speak. I'm making alot of progress. Keep this clean and you will still be able to use it!

Avanters
Technical Administrator
what about everything we've lost?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Avanters said:
Simple as that, Lost... Forums will be reopened, nothing we cant replace! All good!

Avanters
Why did you just seem to pop up once this happened? And I've never seen you post until now? I'm very suspicious

·
Banned
226 Posts
Let it go. I posted in kingman allthe time. I have knowledge on this. When I saw pbf was hacked, i sprung to action, thats why u can type here right now.

Avanters

LET IT GO

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
dude i cant let it go and watch u ban/warn my friends...its not right dude..personally i have the suspicion that u are the hacker avantars. Its just kinda weird that u sprung into action then....u were never heard of...at least nobody posting now had really heard of u

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Darkpaintball said:
dude i cant let it go and watch u ban/warn my friends...its not right dude..personally i have the suspicion that u are the hacker avantars
He used to hack.

We all are suspicious. i'm keeping my mouth shut because I don't want to get bannorzed.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I can vouch for the fact that he was here before the incident. I don't know much about him, but I have seen him post in the past.

·
Banned
226 Posts
I didn't ban anyone from my word. All bans and ip bans that I made were from instructions of supermods or cobra. Joo was from cobra. Don't blame me. I am the middle man....

Avanters

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
wow dude..i really dont wanan start anything but not many people are happy with the way that u are actying with ur new "powers". Its awesome that your fixin the forum, but by deleting threads, banning, and warning ur not helping at all. u banned zidane, joo, and who knos who else..its not cool dude..just not cool 0? its kinda like u are workin at a job, lets say some really big emergency happens and a newer person is the one who steps up...ok cool but then to give him the power to lay off and fire people that work there..thats just stupid.

·
Registered
210 Posts
jeez people, just take his word for it... if hes that messed up to actually hack the forum and then save it, well then hes messed up..... but if he says that someone else did, then believe him. I mean cobra trusts him, and im pretty sure i do too. there's a lot of wierd people out there, but only like .0001% of everyone is wierd. ur just used to only hearing about the wierd people.

I say thanx avanters, for saving our forum

·
Registered
210 Posts
oh, lol sorry darkpaintball, i just kinda skimmed what every one was sayin... my bad

1 - 20 of 28 Posts