Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
well me and booby went to the field today to ref because we had a church group come by, well we got some free paint half way into the day and we decided to one on one it a little bit, and about after three or so games i realized how much easier it is to hold the gun by the feedneck and such when you are snap shooting and such, all in all my dm3 swas shooting ALOT better then the ion I was using before. like I said in the "pics of you in gear" thread, I compared holding the gun by your asa to shooting with your thumb on the feedneck and body, and man it blew away shooting with your hand on your feedneck. IDK just figured I would clear up my past posts.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
guys, he's a 2k6 noob, he has no idea what the difference is between any of the forums. he also fails to realize that we don't know who "booby" is except for some person with an arousing name. and finally, i have no idea what this paintball he speaks of is, I've heard others mention it in the past, but they are typically stripped of their lounge posting privileges from that point onward.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Why would you hold your gun by the feedneck? Thats almost worse.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually that was a typo, I meant to say bobby. and I didn't put this in the paintball chat area because it isn't about paintball....sorta. it is about what the title says, me clearing up a few things. and I didn't mean whole hand on feedneck, I meant thumb on the feedneck while my hand is holding the body (coulda sworn I put that in, oh well sorry bout that misconception)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
This should still be in Paintball chat,and you shouldn't hold your thumb on your feedneck.

O

·
0 Posts
I remember telling you to hold it like that, but you were so sure that is was more comfy on the asa.

Moral: Listen to people on the forum and you might actually learn something.

EDIT: Typos

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I remember telling you to hold it like that, but you were so sure that is was more comfy on the asa.

Moral: Listen to people on the forum and you might actually learn something.

EDIT: Typos
yeah I do remember that, and if you remember my reply you would know that I said "I will try out the regular way the next time I go to the field" and I did that yesterday.

and as for that being worse I was only listening to you guys so what does that tell you? and yes I have learned that I should listen to other people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts