Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a demonstration speech on how to have a safe and ejoyable paintball game. I need a good clincher that can go into a school paper. All the ones I like wont work.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
it's your paper so we can't know what it's about. what's your topic? what are your main points? maybe you can give us a copy of the paper so we can better help you?

dont' expect much help for this though, it is your paper, after all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude its about like safty stuff, rules and what you need to play. Its stupid but i couldnt thnk of anythn else. Just somthn catchy to end with?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
You don't have enough if you can't give me the 3 main points of it. Start writing the paper and maybe it'll come to you as you go. That's what i've always done.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Why don't you just over complicate things matrix?

All he's looking for is a catchy ending. Kinda like "And that's the way the cookie crumbles" but having to do with paintball.

How does "Now remeber, paintball is about having fun and always about being safe." sound? Just something that poped into my head.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I just like doing things the right way. I don't wanna give stuff out if no work has been done. I also dont' wanna throw stuff out there that's completely irrelevant.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Matrix is trying to just get a feeling for your piece so we can come up with a nice end-line.

I am having a hard time coming up with something, and I am a very decent wordsmith, simply because I don't know what the tone of your piece is like.

Try these:

· Because of the stigma that accompanies it, Paintball has developed a serious attitude about safety. Be a part of something great and uphold that tradition.

· When it comes to Paintball, as with any sport, safety is your number one priority. Follow these guidelines and you're guaranteed to have loads of fun.

· You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Paintball isn't about shooting each other, it is about learning teamwork and having a great and safe day with your friends.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks man. good stuff. Ill use the When it comes to pb thng and the Christmas Story line. Nice Calvin and Hobbes icon.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Paintball isn't just about shooting each other, it is about learning teamwork and having a great and safe day with your friends.

Fixed. thumup:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts