Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
ja her er den så min elskede timmy beklager den dårlige kvalitet(billedet) min mobil er ikke så god som den har været

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no way!!!!!!!! it´s Danish.... Denmark is a small contry located between sweden, norway and germany....

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
so the language probably kind of leeches off of all of them.... so really it's like norswederman.... danish is just a cover up... danish is a tasty pastry...especially with cream cheese...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well................no you guys just stole the word "danish" and now when we´re at it how about a great dane...again stolen from Denmark, BUT it´s not the language we are talkin about! what about my marker???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can´t make it work, but i can see that some people don´t have any problems with getting to see the pics...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
we cant see your pics because they're obviously on that other forum... in order for us to see them, we have to register... if you can send me the direct links to the pics (right click on the pics and hit properties and copy the address you see) and i'll put em up on here for you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts