Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
What the ****? Do they even use anything besides their pelts or what?

At least they're not clubbing them anymore... At the very very least.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cubsfan4life021 said:
thats retarded. why ??
It's part of their economy. Did you even read the article? Since they stopped killing them by the masses in the 70's, the seal population has exploded and it's hurting the local fish stocks. They also rely on income from the seals pelts and meat at this slow time of year.

Not to mention seal hunting has to be a blast. I'm just glad their finally saying "to hell with the animal rights activists".

·
Registered
917 Posts
If it's hurting the enviroment/economy to keep those seals alive, then it's time to starting killin' them baby seals. We can't let cuteness get in the way! Take up arms, my brothers, and stop the seals before they get too far!

And yes, I'm being serious- Canada should balance everything back to how it should be, since it obviously made the mess itself 20 years ago.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
my screen name on basicly all online games is baby seal clubber

seal clubbing is pimp and funny too

hey duo, if you find anything about those sweatshirts send me a pm, id love one of those

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts

cuz the only way to get attention is to write it on her chest. Hooray for booby billboards.

I think its kinda mean to club seals to death, besides they really dont taste that good. Making a business out of killing things, wow very ethical... Seriously. Mass seal genocide, hundreds of thousands are dying and its pretty unjustified considering the dead animals don't taste good and dont have much use. Chicken, and cows and stuff have uses for their death, but seals, not much I can think of.

Arf! Arf! snow piranha wants you to save those cute seals.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
as long as libreals are mad then its justified muahahahahaha. Seals are dying for two great casues coats and pissing off libreals. You see everyone wins!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Joke my older brother told me when I was six-years-old:

Q: How do get a baby seal to stop crying?
A: Stop clubbing it.

Even though the joke itself wasn't funny, my brother thought it was hillarious. I was scarred for years... but not as badly scarred as I was by the "dead baby" jokes. =(

PS: I got a million women/wife jokes for those of you who are prone to repeating stupid things to girls that know me. ;) :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
DuoDSG said:

Man, I'm gonna find the website that sells those hoodies and buy one. That's rich.
Uh-oh, the tree-huggers have Paris Hilton on their side.... that's got to add some credibility! :rolleyes:

(Perhaps Paris would do well to heed a different t-shirt: "Blow trumpets, not guys on film!" :D )

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
TequilaBird said:
(Perhaps Paris would do well to heed a different t-shirt: "Blow trumpets, not guys on film!" :D )
Ouch. I wonder how her boyfriend (Nick Carter, I think) can stand dating a rich slut that most of the world has watched screw a guy on tape. I wonder...

I haven't found the hoodies yet, but I'm working on it. I'll post back later tonight with what I find thumup:

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:

cuz the only way to get attention is to write it on her chest. Hooray for booby billboards.

quote what boobs? she as flat a sheet of plywood, but i would still nail her in an instant.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts