Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been refreshing the Lounge every 20 minutes all evening and the only place people are talking is in the stupid Super Bowl thread.

Entertain me!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I like pigeons better than seagulls. They keep to themselves more.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I like pigeons better than seagulls. They keep to themselves more.
This is usually true, however if you ever get the chance, take a visit to St. Mark's Square in Venice, Italy. The pigeons are insane, it looks exactly like a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds."

On a side note, I bought a bottle of SoCo tonight, as I've never tried it (which is odd as it's very popular around here). Anyway, it isn't very good, at least not straight. Very medicinal tasting.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
On a side note, I bought a bottle of SoCo tonight, as I've never tried it (which is odd as it's very popular around here). Anyway, it isn't very good, at least not straight. Very medicinal tasting.
That's because IMO any liquor that can be purchased after 11PM is not worth the paper or plastic in your wallet.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
That's because IMO any liquor that can be purchased after 11PM is not worth the paper or plastic in your wallet.
I'm guessing the appeal of SoCo is that it's cheap and heavily advertised. A fifth was only $15, compare that to, say, Maker's Mark, which is $25 a fifth.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
All I know is I made the mistake of trying captain morgan tattoo, and it was the nastiest thing I've had in a while. And I'm a captain fan.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had rum once. It was pretty good actually, I wouldn't mind having some of it again (I think it was Captain Morgan Spiced Rum?).

1 - 20 of 39 Posts