Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the nation I bought his Timmy, he said he's over night it/ or 2 day mail it. It's been a week and a half, and it hasn't came, he isn't aswering anything, including e-mail, AIM phone PM's, anything. I paid with paypal, can i dispute (ionno how to spell it if it's wrong) the charge?

his AIM is CNuTT409

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Yup if you cant get in touch with him report him. Regardless its much longer than 2 day mail you were promised and its a bit spooky that you can't get in touch...sounds like you got ganked.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So can I cancel the charges on my credit card?

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
call your credit card company and e-mail paypal. they will stop the payment and possibly recover what they can from the other person's paypal account.

The other thing is to see if you can get in touch with them via the phone - get an adult on the line (assuming they are kids) and raise hell. Tell them that you are filing internet fruad charges with the USPS and the state attourney general's consumer fraud office in their state of residence.

Docuement everything - if you get him on AIM again, save the chats, save e-mails, save notes from phone calls.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alrite guys, he finally emailed me back, aparently he shipped yesterday when he said he was gonna ship 3 days ago, thanks for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts