Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this pirhana but when I screw the co2 on air rushes everywhere so I unscrewewd it quickly am I doing something wrong?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
sounds like the o-ring on the tank is bad. go buy a pack of them at a local sporting goods store, remove the old one and put the new one on.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
yes. you could have easily maimed it while screwing on the tank. they're pretty finicky things; it's good toalways have at least a few with you when youre' playing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes. you could have easily maimed it while screwing on the tank. they're pretty finicky things; it's good toalways have at least a few with you when youre' playing.
when I screw it on the air rushes out of a piece under the nozzle and makes the whole gun cold so could it maybe be something else?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
hopefulyl somebody will pick this up. I'm gonan go play reball in a few and wont' be back till late.
it may take a whiel to expalin things

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
You said under the secondary handle, so I'm going to assume you meen the gas thru grip.

So you did say UNDER, like where the hose connects to the vertical grip correct?

If so, I would assume your 90* elbow is leaking. Unscrew it, wrap teflon tape around the threads, reattach, try again.

BTW, you marker isn't trash yet.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
AZn he's talking about the LPC.

this is where it's leaking?

if so, unscrew that piece and replace the o-ring. Should take you two seconds to do....

If you would like some live help, catch me on aim @ driftcav03, or pm me and I can even help you on the phone..

Matrix....I'm having some issues with your gun and I'll be working on fixing it this week. I'll pm you with updates as soon as possible, I hope to have it done in two weeks or less..

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
well, he did say leak from under the grip,so I thought it was the 90* fitting.

if it's were Aggie is showing, you bisted a few o-rings, and they need to be replaced.

~edit~

oh, well if the handle gets cold, gas must be going through it... hmmm...

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
I don't know the name of it but the smaller barrel under the main barrel.
Then he said he knew it was flowing through the handle cause it was cold. I think that's what he's meaning, but we'll see.

Anyway you slice it (to the op), don't panic. At absolute worse its a buggered thread, and I can fix it for you with a tap.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I CAN FIX IT BETTER!!!

>.<

Aggie knows his stuff, if worse comes to worse, he can fix anything for you ;)

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
A hole in the front of it????? ok you lost me there.

Please take a picture of what your talking about.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The o ring in the low pressure chamber was torn apart so I replaced it but can still here a slight small hissing sound coming from where the chamber meets the grip.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
If you meen the thing that sticks out that sits under the barrel, than there must be dirt or something in there, causeing it not to seal properly.

Clean everything till it sparkles, than try again.

Oh, some lube might help as well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts