Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I have been building this cocker pump for a while now and now I have this problem with it. When I turn the Co2 valve on, the gas seem to go right through the gun. I just got it back from the shop. He change the valve inside the body, Mac Dev I think. Anyways it seem to work fine at the shop. I told him I wanted the 12ounce tank filled. When i got home I screwed the tank on and when i opened the on/off valve, like i said the gas seem to go right through the gun and then it started getting cold so i stopped. I'm taking it back tomorrow. Don't want to do anything to it so he can't say i did something to it. Any help as always will be greatly appreciated. TIA btw this is my first post. I hope i can learn a lot here. I tried to look for cds on the web for repairing cockers but couldn't find any so if anyone knows of any I would appreciate that info as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all those who tried to help. I guess i have been away from paintball too long. The problem was that i did not turn the on/off valve on all the way. I was turning it on slowly and when not enough to provide enough pressure to seal the gun. Now I know that the internal valve inside to body needs a certain amount of pressure to create a good seal. The gas kinda scared me and my timid attempt at turning the the co2 gas on caused the problem. This is a noob kind of mistake and hopefully I'll remember not to make it again. I resently read an article of a few people dying from a co2 tank hitting them when the main valve of the tank came unscrewed. Thanks again guys(embarrassed)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
hey everyone makes msitakes, thats what makes us human.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts