Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning i recently bought a tippmann 98 custom pro[act] basic and it came with an air tank and mask. when i attempted to shoot air while the tank was attached nothing happens its as if its not there or its empty. even when i puch the pin down nothing comes out. it has like a little nob in the side im thinking i got to do something there but have no clue what!!!. please help;0

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
You didn't get it filled first !!!!!!!!

You have to tank the tank to have it filled mate,. Hardware stores, the paintball shop, some big sporting good stores will be able to do it for you. Costs about three dollars everytime, most fields refill them for you all day for one fee. You'll know it's empty when the gun starts making a...well farting sound and wont recock itself.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
empty??/ but i just got [email protected][email protected]! so no tanks come ful? i woulda never guessed lol tx tho i was gettin scared, i didn't think that would be da issue tho ha

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Nope, it's illegal to ship them over a certain size full I believe. no refillable tank will ever come full.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts