Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering. If i play a game and i only use half my co2, what do i do with teh rest of it? is it fine to leave the extra co2 in the tank?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Always leave it in the tank, it makes life so much easier for the dude that has to refill it(I do 100+ tanks a weekend.... Trust me on that one...)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Always leave it in the tank, it makes life so much easier for the dude that has to refill it(I do 100+ tanks a weekend.... Trust me on that one...)
sooo it's alright to leave the co2 in the tank? doesn't create any problems?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
none at all. Just don't leave it laying in the sun. Common the only thing that can really be "damaged" by pressure on a CO2 tank is the burst disk, and it only blows if the pressure spikes beyond whats safe....thus don't leave it in a car or in the direct sunlight for a long time.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
First don't thread jack.

Secondly...why? I have a sneaking suspicion this might turn into "how much HPA could I get into one". The answer to THAT question is none, unless you want to violate federal law. I'm not going to say anymore on the subject, and I suggest the moderators do not allow the discussion to continue in that direction for liability reasons. All CO2 pressurizes at the same OP so there is no need to know what the max is beyond illegally filling it with HPA. If the fool blows himself up, I hope the moderators and posters of this forum have the common sense not to have a hand in helping him..

·
Registered
5 Posts
no....i just want to know becuz i have a guage that reads it and i want to know if the place that fills it is ripping me off. Calm down there big guy. I dont know of any places with HPA anyways!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts