Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking at a low pressure kit but have a few questions. Will this set up work with compressed air also or is it specifically for co2. Also what would you guys recommend for co2 and for compressed air to get the velocity not to fluxuate so much? Any other kits i should look at getting with the low pressure kit? Bolts, springs, anything?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just stick with HP. No extra stuff to buy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You don't really need the LP kit. one of my friends had it installed and the only thing we noticed was the reduction of kick. because the LP hammer is lighter, but for efficiency and accuracy..... nothing. one of the biggest upgrades after your aftermarket barrel is HPA. your accuracy improves dramatically. even if your co2 tank has anti-siphon or a remote w/x-chamber you'll notice a difference.

just buy a 4500 psi tank and enjoy.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HPA? Sorry but im kinda new to the sport, what is that? I just bought a expansion chamber kit to try to help with the CO2 velocity problem and save some at the same time. Next i was thinking of getting the remote line and e-grip. Should i be going a different route before getting these next 2 upgrades?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is a standard 20oz CO2 tanks PSI?

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's high pressure, I believe the output is 850 PSI.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts