Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My co2 tank does not have an on/off valve and when i put it on my gun i lose some co2. When i take the tank off i lose even more. Is there anyway to take a tank off without losing any co2

·
had more guns then girls
107 Posts
i dont think ur losing any. the pin should be reset in the first 2 turns. the air thats comeing out when u take it off is probley whats left in the gun and not from the tank

·
Registered
917 Posts
To save o-rings and help that spewing problem, turn it until you think the gas is about to come out. Then shoot until it sputters. Then unscrew it the rest of the way. If it doesn't sputter after 5-6 shots, unscrew it some more, then fire until it sputters.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
spinnin faster doesn't matter the co2 comin out is the co2 that was in your gun already you can't do anything about that unless you make a machine that pushes co2 from your gun back into the bottle.... but HP will tell you I am wrong because I might be

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah he rights you cant stop it from lsoing air but its not that much air at all it is nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
873 Posts
The amount lost depends entirely on how much space you have in the air system between the tank and the valve. If you use the bottle as a vertical handle very little will be lost compared to using an expansion chamber/LPC, SS lines ect. Using a remote would cause the most gas loss. Most of the time it isn't much to worry about. (only 3-10 shots lost unless using a remote) People running 12grams on markers would want the shortest distance before the valve since 5 extra lost shots means a lot when you only get 30!

·
Registered
191 Posts
the co2 or "burst" of air is from the gun and u hardly lose any shots and spinnin it faster wont help at all there is really nothing to worry about

1 - 9 of 9 Posts