Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well the BE cobra has been discontinued for a while. But most likely the cupseal for another gun will fit the threads of your valve pin (if that is what is leaking). If its an oring you can even find those at your local hardware store. The guys at www.beog.org might know more and be able to help you. Check out the classic BE markers forum there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have owned a few cobras and have fixed many. The cobra is just like a nightmare and I know a lot about nightmares as well. There isnt really a cup seal. If the valve is leaking it would be the smaller seal inside the valve body or the seal under the brass valve cap. Pretty much all you have to do is clean and oil the seals, there really isnt a place to buy seals for these anymore. You might be able to find someone on mcarterbrown.com that sells seals. Tell me what is leaking and I can help you solve the problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
valve

its the valve seal or the valve thats leaking. the marker works fine just the leak is anoying.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I believe the brass valve cap with a seal inside it that screws onto the valve steam is the cupseal. I have seen these types of cupseals stock on many guns, but they can still be replaced with aftermarket onces. The threads of it are most likely the same as many cupseals sold for all kinds of markers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts