Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Cocker hit man mod

4K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  Jefferyromeo 
#1 ·
So I'm trying to find a hit man mod for my pump, problem is I don't know what pump kit is on it and all the hit man's I am seeing are specific to a certain pump kit. So does anyone know if a universal I've exists out there?

#6 ·
O heck ya, especially if they would be $15, everything else I am finding is in the 30 to 40 range. Ya if you can ask him for me that would be great, the one on the left on the photo I think would work better, not sure which one that actually is

#19 ·
Changed my mind on this huck, turns out I can get a kp3 hitman plate for $20

Azodin KP3 Kaos Pump Hitman Plate - Black

Worst case, I need to drill the holes a bit too fit my cocker, but I need to make an ans order anyway

#23 ·
That I have preferences? OK... Seeing as they are the ones choosing to go into a semi and ramping dominated field with a pump I'll call them Hippocrates if they have a problem with me wanting a hit man out of personal preference

#25 ·
Ya I know, which is why I hate the "purist" standpoint, you can't tell me how to set up my pump when you are the one choosing to go out onto the field with one.

Same thing with drops, there are still people out there that I run into from time to time that try to tell me that the drops teach bad form... Bad how? I can still crank out 12bps in semi and it makes me a more compact player. I still can't believe how long that rumor has held on, it's almost as bad as freezing paintballs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.