Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres some pictures of my wgp trilogy pro with extras i paid $90
it came with a 2 peice kaner matching chrome barrel with a .678, .691 barrel back
and a 16" sp progressive

its all chrome with a few black accents
aftermarket bolt derlin/no orings (theres a sticker on the bolt that says pevs.com)
wgp aftermarket back block (black)
dye sticky grips
flame trigger (black)
safty was removed by previous owner (no feild use for me till i get one)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good looking marker but dont kill yourself modding it. Trilogys are decent markers but certainly considered the low end of what autococker has done in many years... They sell new and rebuilt on the net for around $100 and even a bit lower. I have one, replacing the asa, barrel, and bolt certainly improves its performance along with using HPA..

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have my eyes sey on a mint condition superstock.... Like I said the only thing I did to my trilogy is a J&J ceramic barrel and a cp reg.. It shoot better than it did but nothing like the other markers in my sig :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I pulled the drop forward off my vl maxis rg and put it on my cocker it isnt the look iam going for but it will help pull some of the weight off my forearm using a 24 oz co2 tank

in the pictures is a 20 oz tank
barrel is a 2 peice wgp trilogy pro barrel with .687 barrel back

i also did a little adjustment by removing both 90 degree elbows i think it look/feels alot better with the tank on it the gun is more balanced and feels alot better to shoot.

here are some picture of the unknown bolt

In the works is a palmer nickle stabilizer to replace the stock non external adjustable reg

If you know of a better looking drop forward than a cp flame please let me know

Maby a palmer rock lpr but we will see here in the future if i like the trilogy which i do i will deffinatly be getting a "real" autococker

tell me what you think does it look good with the black and silver scheme

heres some "better" pictures of my marker with the drop

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Well, I'm all for autocockers, lord knows I've had my share, but I've never liked the trillys. They just dont feel like the real thing. I'm gonna give it a 5/10, I'd nix your future upgrade plans and just invest in another marker.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
future upgrade plans will mainly be a different drop and an hpr both will be transfered to my new marker weng i get it the trilly works well i know it's not a "real" autococker but it was all i could afford and i didn't want to go with the system x, or psycobalistics cocker.

tech-t 3 way shaft
and a rock lpr

Stay tuned my new marker is in the works i an thinking an 04-05 prostock (anno'd in nickle/ dust nickle fade)

but still its a genuine wgp autococker

as stated above the drop is just temperory (it came off my other marker) till i get a better looking drop

i ran accross a wgp flatline cocker today and my god it was beutiful?
iam wanting to buy it.

It needs some anno work and possibly a new deleron bolt

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i barrowed a ricko electric hopper today and was able to pull off about 10bps which is alot better than most "stock" mech markers can do

as far as up's go i am/have ordered the adjustable 3 way so i can get more of a feeling like a real cocker

the palmer is and will be for a wile on hold till i get the new marker

·
Registered
1 Posts
marker

Hi,
Hey man your marker is good to look and to shoot also,but use it for good things.I think it may be heavy to lift.And the puppy is slipping too cutely in photo.
==================================================================================================================
meshil
Addiction Recovery Arkansas
Addiction Recovery Arkansas

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
up date pictures will follow when parts arrive

tech-t 3 way shaft and stock trilogy sport lpr (black) are on there way just paid for them

list of upgrades goes as followes

gloss black flame trigger (bottom of trigger filed to fit frame)
gloss black WGP OutKast/NightKast Back block
gloss black 14" sp progressive barrel (i think it is the tear drop kind)
gloss black diablo bob long clone hpr (dual o-ring retainer for position)
~gloss black cp direct mount asa (it's more of a mattblack than a dust black)
shock tech superfly bolt (with bolt pin retained removed now held in by thick o-ring between the back of bolt and bb)
3-way line split last year so i replaced it with 1/8" yellow fuel line to get me through a scenario the 25th as no one locally carries standard 3-way line

almost all internal contact suffices have been mirror polished
sear lug was flattened(it was poorly made and one side was longer than the other) the tip was then rounded and polished to mirror finish

hand picked black out screw kit (still need to get the front frame screw it has been painted black for now 1 1/2"- 1 3/4" 10-32 long button head been to lowes, home depot, and about 6 ace hardware's none of them have it)

black dye sticky 3's
custom made sear spring

i still need to get an autococker spring kit to help with marker consistency

1 - 20 of 21 Posts