Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to best buy to buy it for PC. I take it home, put it in the cd drive, and it just won't run. It clicks a few time, but it won't read. No idea why. So I take it back, and they let me exchange it for another cod world at war. Take THAT home, and it wont run it either.
Btw i tried 4 other game cd's in my drive and they ALL work, soemthing about this new game is making it not run.:confused:
Any help?

D

·
0 Posts
see if theyve got a troubleshoot on their website/ call their tech support.. see if other people are having the same problem.

(I wouldn't bother though, I played the beta and didnt think it was all that great)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wtf? Since when did games start being ONLY on DVD?
I do not have a dvd drive, just a cd. I think i'll just return it and demand my money back and not a replacement.

D

·
0 Posts
Wtf? Since when did games start being ONLY on DVD?
I do not have a dvd drive, just a cd. I think i'll just return it and demand my money back and not a replacement.
probably since everyone got sick of having to install games using 4+ cds... (Ie: COD2, guh)

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
i dunno man. I bought unreal tourney 3 and my PC exceeded minimum requirements and it would keep freezing up!. so frustrating so I went and returned it, had to give gamestop hell before they would take it back after it was opened(it was next day with receipt so they exceptioned me). Sometimes it just sucks!!!

...but this is why 360 is better than pc

360=uniformity of hardware/software, PCs are all different and run into different and many more issues with different video cards and different driver versions, different service packs different directx versions etc. I know this doesnt pertain to this thread and im not trying to say nanny nanny boo boo!, i feel for you, having been there with my pc

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
What i want to know is how do you have a computer that even barely runs COD:WaW but doesnt have a DVD drive.....those have been standard for what like 5 years now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts