Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chevrolet Amphitheatre In Pittsburgh PA. They just put their tour dates up so check ticketmaster if you're wondering if they're coming near you ;)

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
contractkillerx said:
I don't like avenged at all, In my opinion I think it would be better with just coheed.
They're still good. I heard them live at the Warped Tour...they were slow, but still good. It'll be a good eather way.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
ahhh I can't deal with coheed.... their singer sounds like a chick and looks like one big anal wart.

but, if it floats your boat. Green Day may have sold out, but they still put on a hell of a show- if you ever get the opportunity to see them live, go for it.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
^I assume your first sentence was sarcasm-based.

Green Day had some CRAZY mosh pits, are you kidding me? And only since American Idiot came out did they start attracting stupid, annoying fake fans.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
i saw them in RCKTWN in Nashville, TN...with The Blood Brothers, MeWithoutYou, and Dredj(SP?)

awesome lineup minus Dredj....

and The Blood Brothers was my fave part to go crazy too because thats basically what happened wasnt really moshing it was more of a just insane hardcore dance...

and for Coheed me and my friends jus felt we needed to get back outta the way so we could get the full effect...great music i hope claudio continues to write more amazing stuff.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
jacobeid said:
I think they are opening for A7X in cleveland the night before. I'm probably going.
they are OPENING for a7x? no way....Coheed is way more famous than a7x, and WAYY better... a7x wouldnt know what to do with a set more than an hour long they've been opening for people for so long...

Sorry bout the Tri-Post...i just kept seeing things i needed to say stuff too...and its early in the morning so im hella lazy

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
i saw 18 visions about... 2 years ago... when they jus started rising to the top...i didnt even know who they were at the time...they were opening for norma jean and the chariot and someone else i cant remember.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts