*Cold Fusion Styling and milling

Let me Know what you think?

Thanks.

·
King Cole P$-16
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks sweet dude, but IMO you should take the drop forward off. just me

Yeah, I like the drop forward, because it keeps the gun well balanced. I can actually sit it up on the bottom of the on/off ASA, and it will stand freely with no problems. I guess it just depends on where people like the weight distributed in their hands and on their gun? Thanks for the response too!

·
King Cole P$-16
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ever thought about throwing an MQ2 in it?
I have not, actually. But, from what i've researched about it, after you brought it up, it does definately look like a great investment, and one I'm going to strongly consider. Good looking out! Are the any other interl or external mods you would recomend? One I am definately interested in is the USB Yakuza Board, any thoughts on that? I also am in consideration of a new/better barrel, because the one i have i stock, and I'm not sure as to the brand. Let me know? Thanks for your input!

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Since you still have the original 1.06 board, yes, I would definitely consider the Yakuza. Not only will it allow you to have current tourney options (if you care), it's also a LOT better on battery.

For barrels, you REALLY wanna consider a kit, with small bores. Kits will TRULY bring a cocker to life with consistency sinced they're closed bolt.

Other than that, nothing you'd NEED. I personally hated that feedneck (too hard to get it nice and tight IMO), and you might want to look into finding a lighter bolt if that one's all metal, but both of those things are VERY much personal preference, it'll work absolutely fine how it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts