louisville is the favorite, but alot of people are picking rutgers

i think its a 6 point spread, louisville favored

any predictions?

i think 21-17 ----> louisville

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to all those who said rutgers is only ranked high because they play easy teams...

if you have been watching this game,......... wow i never expected it to be this close

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doesnt matter if they win or lose. Nobody thought Rutgers had a chance, and they outplayed the #3 team in the country for at least half the game

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Seriously has noone seen Rutgers coming to power over the last couple years? I'm not saying this because I am gay or anything. I remember thinking like a couple years ago when they got a new coach and started playing WVU well then they would get some. I did think this was gonna happen because I am happy.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
omfg i wish i stayed on campus tonight.

i commute to rutgers this year, when i get there at 8am tomorrow morning, I BET YOU ANYTHING the parties are still going on. It will take 3 hours for everybody to make it over to the party campus (college ave). parties wont really start til like 2:30, yea when i get to school in the morning they will still be drinking.

OMFG

OMFG

i can not believe that comeback. Nobody will be in class tomorrow

·
Registered
504 Posts
Mario said:
Seriously has noone seen Rutgers coming to power over the last couple years? I'm not saying this because I am gay or anything. I remember thinking like a couple years ago when they got a new coach and started playing WVU well then they would get some. I did think this was gonna happen because I am happy.
Yea... one year WVU beat em by 80. Then the next few years it was like 20. They have been sneaking up the ladder and now they are making their attack!!! Can you imagine Rutgers and OSU in the national championship? It would be like 70-3 OSU. Hooray for Rutgers :)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
It is kind of bad that they won that though. It does give WVU a chance to win the big east again if they beat rutgers. If Rutgers wins the big east they might not even go to it because they started their season with a low rank or something like that, heard it from my mom who loves football. Also if they do play them they will choke because they are Rutgers.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if they go into WV 11-0, they wont lose, trust me, as hot as that defense is, WV wont be able to score more then 2 td's, afterall look at what they did with the nations #2 offense yesterday

even if rutgers goes 12-0, they WONT go to the big championship game. Nobody from the big east will go for a while, especially rutgers.

If rutgers keeps goin like they are, u will see them in the orange bowl.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
well louisville had a far better offense then WV, and rutgers pwned the louisville offense for like 36 minutes, forcing them to punt every drive.

WV wont be able to score more then 20 points all together.

only question will be, can rutgers score against them

btw i know its 2 different teams, but rutgers killed WV last year

rutgers defense ---> #2 in the country
WV defense ----> #30

rutgers rush offense ---> #12
WV rush offense ----> #3

rutgers pass offense ----> #114
WV pass offense ---> #106

really should be a good game

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Have you never been to a WVU game? Well they are really crazy facing good opponents. I think they will score over 20, I still don't think Rutgers is that great of a football team. I know I just said they were coming to power lol, but they do a lot of stupid stuff. A couple years ago before the half they though we were punting or something and we through a long touchdown pass. Funniest thing in the world but still, Rutgers chokes a lot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts