Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm experimenting with this, i know how to do it, but i've seen some with an internal ram, Before the forum was hacked, the was someone in the Pictures thread with one, does any one know who it was?
I'd like to klnow how that worked, if any one has any help please reply or contact me

[email protected]

brian

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well a closed bolt gun has the bolt in the forward position when it is cocked, when it is fired it goes back then forward where it rests.

You would want to either mod it for some kind of pneumatic pump similar to an osiris autococker. You would need an electronic solenoid, a timmy ram (should fit a modern spyder), a lpr to act as the resevoir for the solenoids. http://www.airsoldier.com/solenoids/index.shtml has some nice parts.

The dragun one kit is a great starter set for a tinkerer, but its expensive. I have one, it has a ram, grip frame, lpr, inline regulator, vertical asa, dropforward(that is too short), and tank asa.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

thanks for the reply, i know what parts i need, i only need a RAM , 3-way and lpr, and of course air lines and connecting rods, cocking rods.
i pretty much know what i'm doing, A step up like Otter Customs did, but i saw one on here awhile ago, and aslo one on BPnation that has all the pnuematics inside, its not a electric noid, i wondered if any one had an idea of this,
i'll post a link or it later

brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts