Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love these games they pawn when i get roadrunner thats ill im gonna play online ir c&c tiberian sun i used to play online all the time but nobody take people with 56 k modems 0? lol anyway i have the original c&c,c&ctiberian sun,red alert,red alert 2 i think i have mor ei cant remember and once i get roadrunner i wll play anybody on here and pwn them.... mwhahahaha unless you dont mind playin me with a 56 k modem then we can play whenever

so what games do you have?

·
Registered
139 Posts
yo me and my friend own all at ra2 we play at his house over his internet (bc its not 56k :)) against other people

we are both really good alone also you should see some of the games me against him

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flatliner105 said:
C&C generals....I will PWN you with the GLA
lol i bet you will ive never played it my video card isnt good enough :looking

and i could probably kill you at ra2 backyard i may be just a little rusty for not playin it for awhile ive been playin tiberian sun. nut if i play a few games of ra2 i will pwn you and everybody else

·
12,110 Posts
I stole renegade, played it once, then sold it to a different game store.

I love Red Alert 2. I really got into making my own maps and stuff. Remember the nurple maps on Red alert? Man those were the days.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I absolutely loved Red Alert, the first one. I wasn't too fond of the first c&c, or even tiberian sun, but I also like Red alert 2. Although I definitely didn't think that number 2 pushed the barrier quite as much as number one. It's too bad Westwood sold out to the EA monster :(

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alpha said:
I stole renegade, played it once, then sold it to a different game store.

I love Red Alert 2. I really got into making my own maps and stuff. Remember the nurple maps on Red alert? Man those were the days.
yea i remember the nurple maps!!! those were the best maps ever

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Anyone remember Rules.ini for RA 1? I remember I that was like the first time I altered a game by using a textish file.

I also remember how you could add your own units and stuff, like I remember downloading mechs, ufo's, double artilleries, flame tanks, millenium falcons, dinosaurs, ah man it was great.

And yes nurple maps those were kick ace.

I also remember getting the mapmaking mod that allowed you to make desert terrain and installation terrain. Such a great game. If only the computer knew how to build naval :D

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I always stayed true to my C&C Gold (of course, it only works on W95 compatability mode). Mammoth tanks, medium tanks (the Nod ones looked like snowballs on wheels, IMO), repair bays, Orca attack helos, the big Nod laser towers, A-10 airstrikes.......nothing but pure, glorious military mayhem.

I'll never forget the little squishy sound the people made when you run them over in the heat of battle. Or the bloodcurling sound that units make when they die. That and whenever I razed the civilian villages and they'd shoot their pistols at my tanks before I blew up their church with my flame tanks. Oh man, the memories! :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Don't forget the toxin tractors! Ooooo do I love the toxin tractors! The anthrax scuds and shells are nice too. And then there was the desolators and bombtrucks on RA2. So many ways to painfully crush your enemies...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts