Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread dedicated to the people that make us laugh.
Dane Cook: His acts about monopoly and Kool-Aid make us happy.

Dennis Leary: He's an asshole.

Kevin James: Hmm, thats hot. He's funny.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jim Breuer: He looks stoned. Probably is.

Lewis Black: He seems like he's always pissed off? But he's hilarious

Wanda Sykes: She's black, She's funny. Need we say more?

Mitch Hedberg: Those glasses are hot.

Chris Rock: He's was one goofy looking character as a youngeon.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
dave chapelle, wills mith, martin lawrence, adam sandler, jay hickman, and larry the cable guy

·
Registered
97 Posts
i second the first 3 and lewis black

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Dane Cook and Mitch Hedberg are hero's to me. My humor is alot like Mitch's. While i can tell long, funny ass stories, i'm just really lazy. So i bang out a couple hilarious one liners a day like Mitch. Most are just observations that no one would think of, or no one would dare say.

and i hate black comedians. its all "hey, i'm black, i was poor growing up, i lived ina ghetto, did i mention i was black? " and its supposed to be funny. but its not...

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Right now my favorite is Ron White from Blue Collar Comedy club, A beautiful specimen of a scotch drinking, smart assed redneck.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dennis Leary's "I'm an asshole" song is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

·
Registered
461 Posts
nick swardson, lewis black, dane cook, pablo fransisco, stephen lynch

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
I love the blue collar comedy guys. I love any comedian that uses random humor and like some jokes that you have to say something real loud real fast.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
dave chappelle, u should have seen the *****r family clip, it was hillarious........Dave chappelle doesn't wine and all that, he's always finding something to make fun of

·
Registered
97 Posts
o man fire that bit was ****ing hillarious and but all of u Denis leary fans r obviously not from massachusetts cause hes from here and he has a new album out with Merry ****ing christmas it is a wiiiiiiiked funny song and the whole album is funny...and o yea Steven Lnych is 1 talented guy also like his Special Fred song

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whoever figures out the name of this comic gets an e-cookie. He's mexican, and really fat, one of his bits talked about him and his friend who went to mexico and they prank called his friend and pretended to be a rascist receptionists, he goes down there and makes a fuss then he goes down there and tells the guy it's a joke.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts