Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have to admit something. You may have seen posts where I talk about things my girlfriend has done. None of them are true. She died in a car wreck about 6 months ago. One that I take responsibility for. I apologize for misleading you guys, I hope you forgive me.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
This is either:
A) True, and you should be commended.
or B) Fake, and you are very attention hungry.
I don't know which to think.

·
Registered
105 Posts
dude jdu ur the one that one that went all off on sum of us about talkin about are girls and are avatars with girls "back sides" as u call them

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
jdu said:
Guys I have to admit something. You may have seen posts where I talk about things my girlfriend has done. None of them are true. She died in a car wreck about 6 months ago. One that I take responsibility for. I apologize for misleading you guys, I hope you forgive me.
Wait who are you?

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
jdu said:
If you guys don't want to belive me thats fine. Let me just ask one question. Does this sound like something I would joke about?
You'd be surprised, the **** that rolls through this forum. Spinners, anyone?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
listen man

jdu said:

First off, if your gf died in a car wreck 6 months ago, you're a total f'ing ass for making sh*t up about someone who's dead. if you actually feel responsible for it, you're even more f'ed up for saying **** and like someone else said, need to have your ass commited.

Either way, you're screwed up in the head and need some help. Whether this is true and you want forgiven (why here on the forum? like any of us know you) or you're looking for attention.

No matter what you should go to hell for saying anything about it all.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.