Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Communism is really bad. It's when you don't let people say what they want or talk about what they want. Communist leaders dont treat people fairly, and everybody hates them. Communism can ruin great Democracys. There's a difference between hating a bad democrat and a communist leader...

I think communism is bad and unfair to the people, what do you guys think?

·
Banned
226 Posts
I agree. But I realize what you are refering to and I agree with you. The only problem is that it will cause spam and flames. After everyone calms down and the forums are running, then it will be ok to post about it. Just bare with us for now!

Thanks guys,
Avanter
Technical Adminstrator

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard there was this guy named Stalin. He pretended he was nice but he killed people and threatened his people. He was a cruel ruler who used propgaganda and made alot of people angry.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Wow, real subtle guys. All avanters is trying to do is keep the part of pbf we have at the moment free of anything bad. It will do nothing to post about how you do not like him because he is here and will prolly be here for a while. If you dont like it, PM cobra, because posting in here will only clutter the lounge. He has said that threads about this will be closed and bans will be issued, so listen and dont post about this.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Avanters said:
I agree. But I realize what you are refering to and I agree with you. The only problem is that it will cause spam and flames. After everyone calms down and the forums are running, then it will be ok to post about it. Just bare with us for now!

Thanks guys,
Avanter
Technical Adminstrator
nO NO NO SIR. This thread is STRICTLY about communism for my research report.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sick_dawg5440 said:
Wow, real subtle guys. All avanters is trying to do is keep the part of pbf we have at the moment free of anything bad. It will do nothing to post about how you do not like him because he is here and will prolly be here for a while. If you dont like it, PM cobra, because posting in here will only clutter the lounge. He has said that threads about this will be closed and bans will be issued, so listen and dont post about this.
WE are not talking about avanters. We are talking about communism.

Avanters after all is my buddy and my comrade.

·
Banned
226 Posts
Please dont be a smart ass. It is obvious what you are refering too. Just dont turn this into flames/spam and it will stay alive...

Avanters

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Phantom13 said:
WE are not talking about avanters. We are talking about communism.

Avanters after all is my buddy and my comrade.
riiiight...

Communism is not always bad, and sometimes has to be resorted to in order to restore peace.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
You guys have a distorted view of communism. Have you ever actually read the true definition?

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes it is. Just because you learned about it in school, doesnt make you smarter on the subject. Prophets dad lived in Russia, and his family was killed and it was hard. Prophet was raised by his dad. Ask him even.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.