Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay this isnt about consols, what comapany is better or whatever I want to know some good computer games because soon I might be getting a new computer. Personaly I like RPGs and FPS. Let me tell you about my 2 favorite games, theyre RPGs.

Mine would be a close race between Fallout and Fallout 2. They are marketed as "Post nuclear role playing games". Pretty much in the first one its 80 years after an atomic war and you live in this big bomb shelter built by the gov't called a vault. Everything is controlled by a computer and the chip that purifies the water breaks and they dont have a replacement chip so they send you out into the wasteland to find a new one. From there its a pretty standardized RPG in a "retro-future".

The second one is your the decendent of the "Vault Dweller" (the guy that got the water chip) and you live in a village set 80 years after the first game. This timeyou need to go out and find a G.E.C.K. or Garden of Eden Creation Kit, something that was issued only to vaults (you dont live there anymore, you have to go play to find out) and you need it because your village is dying from bad weather and the after effects of the war (it was a big war mind lasting about 2 hours before the planet was left chared and broken) and from there you leave the village and go out lookin for the GECK. This game will take you a long time to complete whereas the first one if yu knew what your doing you could complete it in an hour but it took me a month at first).
Both games are set in north California and south Oregon.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay folks am I gonna have to start naming my posts odd names? Because if it comes to that your gonna have to look and find out what it is about even if you dont post. So cmon dammit I need to know! Im gonna get a new computer soon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Soldiers of Fortune 2...its got awesome single player & multiplayer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well I HATE role playing games but i LOVE first person shooters so I can help ya with 1 of the 2. Lol, I play Counterstrike, Day of Defeat, Rainbow Six: Ghost Recon/Rogue Spear, Team Fortress, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Medal of Honor, And a bit of Army Operations. Yea. There ya go :D

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Medal of Honor Front line and Allied Assualt, 1942, ROUGE SPEAR and all expansions of it, unreal tourny, half life and all expansions of it, Star Craft, Age of empires, Splinter Cell, and thats all I can think of.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Counter Strike, Batlefield 1942, and Warcraft 3 is all. I love my comp b/c i can put a billion games on it with sloage

·
Registered
6 Posts
1. Return to castle wolfenstein!!! my fav! My name is "Gingerbread Man." If any1 else plays it please tell me and give me your name in it!

2. Day of defeat: half-life mod

3. Battlefield 1942

4. Soldier of fortune 2

5. warcraft 3

·
Registered
63 Posts
well since yall are sayin unreal tourny, i gotta say UT2003! it rocks, i dont think it has officially came out yet, but i couldnt wait so i got a ripped version.........its sweet, also warcraft 3 is a tight game, GTA3 of course, soldier of fortune 2, castle wolf, and many many more

·
"Iknowwhattheladieslike"
31 Posts
I like Starcraft: Brood War and Rouge Spear, Solider of Fortune , and Delta Force 2. These are the games that I like and find pretty entertaining for me also they give me the most challenge.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Command And Conquer: Red Alert 2!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah! all the C&C games rule! Renegade was pretty sweet too but i never really got into it. hey strokez, u wanna play RA2 sumtime?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cmon no one likes RPGs? And you have to tell me about the game, sell me on it. Your a salesman and Im a customer, make me wanna buy this game. Dont just say Blah Blah is a cool game. Did you read my first post about Fallout? Do that, tell me about it, gimmie the rundown.

·
Registered
302 Posts
FlashBalla said:
yeah! all the C&C games rule! Renegade was pretty sweet too but i never really got into it. hey strokez, u wanna play RA2 sumtime?
yeah man, whats your AIM??? you'll prob waste me because im runnin a 56k, and its slower than F....but we can give it a try some day:D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Balders Gate 2 is good and the first one and the X pacs ow and Half Life I cnat give you the run down because i cant remember the game of BG and HL i dont have

1 - 20 of 20 Posts