Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well our phone company decided to take thier lines back and dissconnect everyone, so I'll see you all in about a week when we get our internet back. :(

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
that really sucks kyle i was had the phone company screw around with the phone lines near my house and they made my internet go down for 2 WHOLE DAYS it was like a horror movie man

·
Registered
561 Posts
I hope you burn in hell phone company! bye kyle

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
cable should be available where you live- in fact cable can go faster than any other form of the internet, but those damn providers charge you a LOT more to have that speed, so only big businesses use the fastest unrestricted cable

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
we don't get cable or DSL lol I'm not kidden my parents have checked a billion times and we are on all the waiting lists only thing we can get is satellite and that is like 10,000 dollers

·
Registered
259 Posts
See ya w00ter. I'll be callin you if I need anything...hope everything goes well and that you get DSL soon! Just tell your parents its like having 2 phone lines, and you get fast internet. Tell them that it's gonna be really helpful for school and that you'd get better grades because you'd have more info on your projects.

See ya later w00ter.

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
Spudchucker said:
cable should be available where you live- in fact cable can go faster than any other form of the internet, but those damn providers charge you a LOT more to have that speed, so only big businesses use the fastest unrestricted cable
yeah, it should...but its not:( our cable company filed for bankrupacy like 3 years ago and stopped expanding (damn them) they are talking about gettin cable soon...but they said the same thing 2 years ago....so i guess ill be stuck with dial up until i move off to college

·
Registered
687 Posts
up with T3 sucka!!!!jk I don't have it.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
God I'm gonna die. I have a trade for the cocker in my sig all ready to go, but can't communicate hardly as much as I wish I could. And i can't get on AIM so like half the people from school I can't talk to. Also my dad got a sweet ass digi cam, a scanner, and a new printer...too bad he spends every waking moment of his life on the computer now. Good news: we're getting cable. Bad news: in a "few weeks" as my mom puts it...

Later all, I'll see you if I ever get my internet back.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hell no man, once I get my net up and runnin I'll show you the pics. (library won't let me right click and save a pic so I can host it...bastards)

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Spudchucker said:
cable should be available where you live- in fact cable can go faster than any other form of the internet
Not entirely true. Fiber Optic cable can transmit significantly further than co-ax cable between repeaters, it just costs quite a bit more. Zidane, hope everything is in working order soon. You'll love having broadband.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts