Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
you need an rca to 1/8th inch plug adapter, along with an adpater to go from the headphone jack plug to the large type one that goes into the guitar. just go to radio shack. they'll hook ya up.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
lbreevesii said:
you need an rca to 1/8th inch plug adapter, along with an adpater to go from the headphone jack plug to the large type one that goes into the guitar. just go to radio shack. they'll hook ya up.
No...

No RCA is needed.

All you need is an 1/8" cord like this and then a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter like this.

That will let you plug from the guitar into the computer for recording.

*Edit* Of course, I'm not sure but you might need to go through the amp. So maybe like, 1/4" into the amp, 1/8" with 1/4" adapter out of the amp into the comp?

-Jin

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Jinjiro said:
No...

No RCA is needed.

All you need is an 1/8" cord like this and then a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter like this.

That will let you plug from the guitar into the computer for recording.

*Edit* Of course, I'm not sure but you might need to go through the amp. So maybe like, 1/4" into the amp, 1/8" with 1/4" adapter out of the amp into the comp?

-Jin

argh, duh, what was I thinking. I was thinking of plugging your guitar into a component amp rather than pc..where was my brain?? :sly:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts