First, I'll try to make you look less stupid and naive then you sound.Ozzie said:personally i hate macs, why you ask?... well... first off..... the look ugly (personal opinions) ... the mouse has only 1 click... no right click and left click.... no scrolling with the mouse.... no windows ..... theres more but yea...
Although there's a big difference between dual 2.8 and 5ghz. Since most applications don't support dual procs, then most of the time you are running at 2.8ghz. Still a nice amount of Mhz, but Mhz aren't everything .DUAL 2.8 ghz processors (thats almost 5 gigs of processor speed
1. alright well... how can they not be ugly when its my opinion!?!?!?Andrew said:First, I'll try to make you look less stupid and naive then you sound.
1) They aren't really "ugly" but to each his own.
2) OMG! NO RIGHT CLICK! HOW WILL I SURVIVE? Oh wait, you just hold down the "control" button when clicking...
3) Use the damn arrows then.
4) What the hell is so special about windows? I'll never get it. I had windows for years and I always hated that piece of crap. It is the most unstable thing I have ever had to displeasure to use, and I hope it burns in hell. You people are all brain-washed. My Unix-based OS X mac is more stable then that hunk of crap XP ever was. The only downside of a mac is no games, but really, that's what a ps2/gamecube/xbox/etc is for.
Learn to have atleast a half-solid argument before making fun of something.