Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to a local concert last night. it was sick. i got there about an hour ahead of time and we waited on line outside int he freezing cold drisly weather with the rest of the emo kids. so we go in, and the first band that plays is Drive By, they weren't bad but good to start off. then came The Academy Is, they were awsome they are your typical emo band but they sounded really. then the 3rd band was Limbeck. they ****ing blew, they sounded like they were country even though they are considered emo. then my favorite band of the night came on: Tsunami Bomb. They were sick, i have one of their cds, didnt think too highly of them beforehand. the moshpits started with tsunami bomb and the bouncers kept having to push everyone off the stage cause they tried grabbing hte microphone. then after tsunami bomb came Motion City Soundtrack. they were sicK! they played their entire cd and everyone was just going crazy. it got so hot inside and everyone was drenched in sweat. so then they finished and everyone kept chanting 1 more song blah blah blah. sot hey came back on and played a few more songs and then i went home. yeah it was a sick show.

·
Registered
188 Posts
awesome i went to a local show too. it was pretty sick even know im not a big fan of emo/ska bands. i just entertained my self by making out with my girlfriend and participating and throwing my friends into the pit. it was awesome i got a concussion WOO!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Emo/ punk concerts are such a joke. I went to see Midtown the other night at the webster. There good, but just having to wait through all the bands that open for them is just horrendous. We had to see paulson(?) and moneen, then midtown came on and i loved it, then we left while sense fail was playing. We only wanted to see midtown. I cant stand being surrouned by those kids who think the world feels bad for them and their girlfriend. Its like a fashion show not a concert.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Killswitch Engage was here 2nite, didnt get to see em. but they're comin back in march. unfortunately they're comin back with the used and some other faggy band. I think I'll go and hide in the bathroom til killswitch comes on

·
Registered
912 Posts
nice i just went to the expendables show on saturday....it was not too bad. A lotta stupid jocks went though.

·
Banned
140 Posts
That's why I like simple, to the point concerts without any ****-tastic opening bands. I went to see Velvet Revolver in october and they didn't have any opening bands at all. It was just a full on 2 hours of velvet revolver, Guns n Roses, stone temple pilots, and even an Aerosmith song in there. Best concert I've ever been to.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Bubbahotep said:
nice i just went to the expendables show on saturday....it was not too bad. A lotta stupid jocks went though.

Kenny no one has ever heard of the expendables. Because they are what there name suggests.

<3

D

·
0 Posts
nice ya had a good time.

last show i went to my g/f was the biggest ***** and i was pretty bummed the whole time. so it sucked..

Show before that i was wasted and rocking out so hard.

older members probably remember my show threads.. the ones in the little basement downtown.. **** those were good times.. i miss em..

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
D_Smalls said:
nice ya had a good time.

last show i went to my g/f was the biggest ***** and i was pretty bummed the whole time. so it sucked..

Show before that i was wasted and rocking out so hard.

older members probably remember my show threads.. the ones in the little basement downtown.. **** those were good times.. i miss em..

Old school threads ^.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
charlesotis said:
i have seen killswitch be one of those ****tastic opening bands about a hundred times, they are like leaches at the palladium
....what? :?

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
the palladium is venue in worcester, mass, killswitch got their start around here, ive seen them like 5 times their, and i dont personally like them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts