Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
No user title
273 Posts
I got a concussion during a soccer game once. I collided with a kid and hit the ground (rock solid) with my head. I didn't black out or anything, but it looked like someone flashed a camera right in my eyes.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
I had a concussion one time....

It was during a basketball game I was playing in. I ran to save the ball from going out of bounds and smacked my head straight onto a wall. I hated it, I was out of commision for a few days. I was constantly dizzy and would have short term memory lapses...it sucked.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Skateboarding, had a HUGE gash in my head, could see my skull clearly, hurt like a *****. If I hit it hard enough i could've gotten brain damage or something. (I did an air off an 8 ft. quarterpipe, but I transfered too far and landed in the 6 ft. deep bowl head first on a curb on the coping beside it)

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
you know you're supposed to go to the hospital if you feel dizzy right?

i had a concussion in 3rd grade cause we were playing Monster Ball - this game where we ride these little scooters around and kick a huge ball into the goals

anyway, i fell backawrds and hit my head on the ground. good times.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
concussions are fun! you get all dissy and start loosing your ability to focus on anything. I drove 10 min home on a curvy country road witha consuccion..that was fun to look down and see taht i was going 70 and it only felt like i was going 40

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
i had one once, in 6th grade. i was bmxing but my friggen tire fell off, so then my fork when into the ground sending me sliding down the basement, blacked out for 5 minutes dont remember anything that day, i have to rely on things my friends and mom tell me. ambulance rides are fun.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
Got one when I was 11. Sledded face first into a flag pole, and proceeded to tumble down the hill unconsous, on film. Good stuff.

im may sound like an asshole for this one and im not calling shens but do ya have the video? How do ya sled into a flag pole.....wouldnt you just jump off?

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Barber said:
I was stepping out of the shower, and I hit my head real hard on the shower curtain bar.

It sucked.

Hahahaha. Your pain is my comedy.

But really, concussions suck. I see plenty of guys on our rugby club that get them. The real bad concussions are funny to talk to the guys who have no clue where they are or how they got there.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts