Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tennis conditioning was so hard today i threw up. we run long distances and we play tennis........ gay? yea but he was a basketball coach so he just does the same thing basketball players do. im so tired. tryouts are monday. im a freshman i cant make varsity it sucks nuts how much we have to do

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaha im not in shape? thats funny..... i workout 4 times a weak run 5-6 days a weak was on the basketball team the season just ended im 5,10 i28 pounds rethink your logic

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Thats cool; i don't mean too either. I'm on Varisty Basketball, so i understand harsh conditioning, but for tennis..and you threw up heh. Sounds like he pushed you guys a little far lol. Were you the only one that puked on the team? Because i know alot of out of shape people that play tennis.

D

·
0 Posts
oh my god, they actually made you play tennis.. well you better go watch some **** and jack off.. cuz i mean.. wow tennis, that is pretty gay..

please

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a few peoppe did there were only 7 people there today but i play basketball too and the tennis coach we have used to be a basketball coach so he does the same stuff

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D_Smalls said:
oh my god, they actually made you play tennis.. well you better go watch some **** and jack off.. cuz i mean.. wow tennis, that is pretty gay..

please :rollseyes:
what do u mean? they didnt make us it was my choice. what does jackin off have to do with it. we have conditioned more than we have played tennis

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahh i see. i wont say anything he will mature some time. we have some pretty cool people tryin out this year and of corse in tennis you always got the geeky kids

D

·
0 Posts
haha blow me..

i thought you were saying tennis was gay and it was gay that you had to play it. so i thought id be a my sarcastic ass self.. but apparently im illiterate and cant read

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
thats pretty bad try doing football conditioning... and then rtight afterwards baseball conditioning

1 - 20 of 22 Posts