Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations PBF! You are officially the biggest newb forum on the planet! Man I bet you guys feel special. 80% of the mods here are jokes when it comes to paintball knowledge and experiance. Especially seeing as slim was modded just because he hasn't flamed anybody and he's 1000 posts.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
shut up ITs sad cause I knew a week ago that you and team were leaving. Why did you ahve to make a big deal outa it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
if you dont like the $#@%ing forum then dont make a $#@!ing good bye post you douche bag, stop trying to get e-attention you half brained loser

oh and stick was kind enough to leave his email which is [email protected]. [email protected] incase you didnt get it the first time

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I want to know exactly why they think it's so bad. It's not because of the mods, it's because of idiot members who decided to be stupid and screw up the forum. And yeah, maybe we all are a bunch of newbs. Well, guess what, MOST people in the world of paintball ARE newbs. Not everyone has been around long enough, or gotten good enough, or has the money to play pro. This forum isn't here to discuss how totally awesome you are at paintball and how you can own everyone on the forum. It's here to learn things about paintball and paintball guns. And I don't think the mods know everything, but they definately know a ton more than the average person. Besides, name one person who knows everything about paintball and you will get a free cookie. A cookie of hate that is laced with poison, but none the less a cookie.

~Jinjiro

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I don't think I ever remember Powerhouse doing anything extraordinary to not be a "newb" as he put it anyways....so...maybe he's just, dumb?

·
Registered
23 Posts
yea he hasent contributed alot... i dont get the hatrid for newbs... i mean ya they make some dumb mistakes from time to time... but come on now there tryin and they are the future of our sport... when i die may my gun be given to a child thats never heard of the sport before and may he shred like none other!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts