Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, as some of you may already know, there is a contest going on at Break (Big Boys) this month. $2,500 to the most original video, and cash for any video that they put up really. Pretty sure this isn't against the rules cause I'm just asking for suggestions.

So I was wondering if you guys had any ideas? I don't care if you submit your own stuff, but just throw some ideas around in here.

If somebody gives me a good idea, and I do it, and win anything, I may give them a percentage of the winnings, lol.

Well I was trying to think up an idea. Maybe me and my friends could act like we're the police and that we're like surrounding a house. We could be out front behind some cars, and have like 2 of those bright ass lamps we can shine on the house, and have a megaphone and say "This is the police, we have the house surrounded, come out with your hands up!" And I could have my paintball gun and dryfire, make it sound like gunshots, or something. And I can find some Mammouth smoke bombs, and throw a couple on the front lawn (would help with blinding them from seeing that it's not really cops, same with the lights). Maybe some old people's house. And somebody would be taping it of course. It would be funny as hell if they went with it.

That's just my idea though. Wouldn't be too hard to put it together, but no idea if it would work or not.

So, any suggestions?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
lol i think it's a good idea. I have a set of fire dept lights.. So im going to steal your idea. thank's for the money..... j/k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts