Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, from the title, you can see im converting a 2002 wgp cocker to a stock class marker. i have found a pump kit that im going to use here

the dilemma im having is finding a stock class feed to put on it. i am planning on cutting the top stack off and drilling holes to be able to mount one in its place, but i also would like to be able to switch back to using a hopper easily as well.
so i have 2 questions,

1. how does a phantom sc feed attach to the gun? if its like a spyder style, where is the best place to buy one?
2. where can i get a stock class feed that has the hole style a spyder has, because the spyder style feedneck is what would be able to put on with the least drilling/tapping
1 - 1 of 1 Posts