Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
worked for me. dang thats some crazy stuff.. its funny cuz half way throught the fight the old bus driver lady walks back there and yells "knock it off" lol, old people... that really sucks for the kid that got hit but its funny because the kid that was throwing them punches is gonna be expelled, and will prolly go to juvenile hall? dont really know, not worth it for 1 minute of a fight, to lose all that... sad.. but funny :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
it worked for me.only one word "OWNED"

·
Registered
375 Posts
thats cause the guys was killing him and he was huge and over top of him beating him into the seat i dont think there was much he coudl do.

Sure he got owned but holy **** guys he also could have got killed. I think that kids retarded if you read any of the article it said it was the worst beating of the year or something i dont know.

ill i know is that if i was on that bus i would have kicked the other guys ass with the whole bus.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The other kids on the bus are just siting there watching, and the kid must have been talkin some serious shiot for the guy to come up and beat his ass.

·
Registered
62 Posts
you call that a fight? more like a merciless thrashing..... the kid who beat the crap out of the other one should be in jail... it says " he could be expelled " wtf is that? he should be expelled no doubt gosh, come on....

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
The kid getting beat was a pussy. He should have fought back. Another perfect example of why everyone should learn to fight, whether merely street smarts or actual martial art training. If someone on my bus attacked me like that they'd wind up severely ****ed up.

~Jin

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Hmm, looks like some of the stuff that has gone on on my bus....of course the other guy fights back or it is broken up through the use of the ever popular "pile-on" or me throwing the guy on the floor. Then again maybe they don't have someone like me who is close to double the size of most people on the bus.;) If you look at it the kid that was getting hit looked bigger or atleast even then the agressor, yet chose to do nothing. I don't know what the pre-tense to the attack was, but it seems as though the kid was generally not liked at all since no one came to his aid. You can't really pass judgement unless you speak with the people on that bus.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
doomsday said:
but it seems as though the kid was generally not liked at all since no one came to his aid. You can't really pass judgement unless you speak with the people on that bus.
thats a very good point dooms, everyone just kinda watched, not helping. any fights around here ive ever seen have had the person getting smashed getting help from friends.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
i saw that on the news..i didnt watch this one...but..its the samew one it looked pretty bad....he just turned around and wailed on him...kinda funny too...but sucks tgo be the guy getting beat up

·
Registered
824 Posts
hahahahahah

1 - 20 of 33 Posts