Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Musicmatch Jukebox is a great program. You can import all your current mp3s, and then go to radio and it will pick songs and bands based on your current library of music. So far i like about 96% of the songs that Musicmatch has picked as "My Station".

You can also click on a certain artist and it will play songs by them and those related artists. Or do it by genre, era, or preset radio stations.

Other options include a CD Ripper. This feature takes any audio cd and changes all the songs to mp3 format, and it even tags them for you!(if its a published cd, mixes wont work). Included as well is a CD Burner program and a program to transfer to MP3 Players.

Also, you can download tracks for $.99 a piece, if thats your gig.

Basically its a great program that works very well for me and you should get it as well.

www.musicmatch.com

Oh ya....its FREE!

·
Registered
905 Posts
yea its good. i use it to organize all my music and put it on my mp3 player. ive never messed around with the radio station thing but ill check it out *thumbs up

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I really don't like the way it takes all your tracks into the library. maybe I didn't take long enough to mess around with it. my friends like it and my older brother loves it.
Im thinking about sending my laptop to sony to get it whiped clean and a few things fixed. So it would come back like new without anything spyware...anything on the computer and then have it so I can start fresh with songs. and everything.

·
Registered
905 Posts
is the laptop under warrentee? because if its not just reformat yourself or take it to a computer store and have them do it. itl be alot quicker then sending it to sony.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts