1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
that was stupid!!

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
That was one of the worst pieces of **** I've ever seen...
Also, the school shooting scene was simply tasteless. Absolute garbage.. I'd delete the goddamn link if I were in your position, as to avoid any MORE embarassment for the idiot who created that pile.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
LOL I dunno which is funnier...that crazed squirrel sound the guy made in the flash movie or the fact that I know people that act just like this :looking

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
That was the only thing I found funny in the entire thing, and that barely made me smirk.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ya...i thought it was pretty danm funny...cuz whenever sumone pulls off a awsome shot or a sweet move in a game...there is always sumone that starts screaming they are hacking.

But then the school part was extremely wrong. This guy who made this oviously plays video games...and oviously likes them...so why would he connect a guy playing violent video games with a guy that does a school shooting. hes a stupid queer..and i would love to talk to him in person one time and show him what i think of that...its so stupid...talking about school shootings in a joking matter is not funny, imagine of one of the kids that went through the columbine shooting saw this...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts